Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Orders will be processed only after receiving a guarantee of payment (Purchase order or credit card). The recruiting process for fresh collections will not begin prior to receiving this guarantee payment.
2. Terms of Sale: With prior credit approval, all invoices are due in Net 30 days. Visa, MasterCard and Discover are also accepted.
3. Biological Specialty Corporation may change pricing at any time, without notice.
4. The Purchaser shall be responsible for all delivery charges (Shipping and Handling) as indicated on the invoice. Shipping and handling charges are dependent on the weight of the package and the shipping options selected by the Purchaser. Unless requested otherwise, all product will ship FedEx Priority Overnight.
a. International Orders are shipped using the Customer’s carrier account only. The Customer is responsible for filing any claims with the carrier. Title to the products will transfer to the Customer once they are picked up by the courier.
5. Biological Specialty Corporation will make every effort to deliver the product requested on the date expected, however, there are unforeseeable circumstances which may be beyond Biological Specialty Corporation’s control. These circumstances include, but are not limited to:
a. Donors who do not show up for scheduled collections.
b. Donors who are unable or unwilling to complete a collection procedure.
c. Donors who do not meet eligibility requirements on the day of collection.
d. Delivery delays by the carrier company.
6. Fresh and Prospective Collections
a. Once your order has been confirmed, Biological Specialty Corporation will begin the process of recruiting and securing donors for the date agreed upon by both Biological Specialty Corporation and the end user. For this reason, any changes or cancellations made within 3 days of receiving an order will result in a cancellation fee of 20% of the order amount. Changes or cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled collection will result in the full amount of the order being charged. Changes may require additional fees, depending on the request.
a. Biological Specialty Corporation guarantees that our products will meet or exceed specifications published in our product literature and on our website. Products which do not meet the specifications claimed on our certificate of analysis will be replaced at no charge.
Warranties do not apply to customized collections, shipments and product which has been manipulated by the end user.
8. Return Policy
a. Requests for returns must be made within 10 days of receiving the product.
b. No returns can be accepted without an authorization number given by Biological Specialty Corporation.
c. Only unopened, frozen products can be returned. To initiate a return, the Customer must contact Biological Specialty Corporation, in writing, within 5 business days of receipt. Customer must provide written documentation certifying that the recommended product storage temperature was maintained while in the Customer’s possession and during shipment back to Biological Specialty Corporation. Final acceptance of returned product is at the sole discretion of Biological Specialty Corporation.
d. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay all shipping costs plus a restocking fee of 15%.
e. No return of custom manufactured products will be authorized if the product meets specifications agreed upon prior to shipment.
f. Fresh products cannot be returned due to quality (e.g. cell viability, donor morphology, etc.).
Biological Specialty Corporation (BSC) supplies the scientific community with human biologicals collected at our own FDA registered donor centers. Products include blood, plasmas and sera, as well as white blood cells, red blood cells, mother’s milk, urine, saliva, semen, cerebral spinal fluid, and various other human biologicals. Our donors are screened according to AABB guidelines and, with the exception of Cerebral Spinal Fluid, all of our products undergo the complete battery of FDA required infectious disease state tests. If you are in need of a matrix that is not listed in our catalog, we will make every effort to procure it for you.
Our Cell Isolation has become an invaluable resource to many of our customers. We isolate various lines from our white blood cell products using ficoll and negative selection. The cells can be shipped fresh or cryopreserved for later use.
High quality and personal service are our top priority at BSC. Now more than ever, it is critical that you can depend on your blood service to provide exceptional material that is specific to your needs. Customer feedback enables us to continually update and refine our product line. Give us a call today and find out why our products, knowledge and customer service have made us renowned in the industry.
©Copyright 2018- Biological Specialty Corporation. All Rights Reserved.