Do you know that researchers will use healthy, male AB type blood for experiments?
Your blood donation could lead to a research breakthrough or advance clinical therapies. To participate, requirements include that:
You will be paid for your donation. Fill out the form or contact us at (833) GO-4-CURE to learn more.
- You are in good health and be pre-screened to determine eligibility.
- You are a biological male with Type AB blood.
- You are willing to donate a unit of whole blood.
- You present a photo ID and be able to provide your social security number or proof of citizenship.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must weight at least 110 lbs.
- You must disclose if you have ever been diagnosed with Hepatitis C and/or HIV.