Did you know that researchers use healthy blood for medical studies?
Your blood donation could lead to a research breakthrough or advance clinical therapies. To participate, requirements include that:
- You are in good health and be pre-screened to determine eligibility;
- You must be age 18 to 84 years old;
- You are a non-smoker for at least the past ten years;
- You have no history of cancer;
- You are willing to donate whole blood;
- You present a photo ID and are able to provide your social security number or proof of citizenship;
- You must weigh at least 110 lbs;
- You must disclose if you have ever been diagnosed with Hepatitis C and/or HIV.
Complete the online form or contact us at (833) GO-4-CURE to learn more.
*Refer someone with this criteria and if they complete a blood donation, you can earn a $25 bonus.