Seeking donors scheduled to receive a COVID-19 vaccination!
With vaccines now available, you can continue to support COVID-19 research by donating your blood before and after your vaccinations. Compensation offered.
Donor requirements for participation:
- You have a vaccination appointment scheduled.
- You’re willing to donate blood at up to three visits:
- Pre-vaccination blood sample must be collected one to 14 days prior to first vaccination. If you've already received your first vaccine, you may still enter the study.
- Blood donation two weeks after first vaccine; documented proof of vaccination date and manufacturer of vaccine will be required to participate.
- And again, two weeks after second vaccine.
- COVID-19 Status: We will accept those that have had recovered from COVID-19 (confirmed by PCR nasal swab test and at least 28 days asymptomatic) OR have had no COVID-19 infection.
- You will be pre-screened to determine eligibility.
- You must have a photo ID and be able to provide your social security number or proof of citizenship.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 60 years old.
- You must weigh at least 110 lbs.
Fill out the form or contact us at (833) GO-4-CURE to learn more.