Your donation could lead to a research breakthrough.
We are currently recruiting for a new program to advance clinical therapies. To participate, requirements include that:
- You’re in good health, not taking any prescription medications and willing to be pre-screened to determine eligibility.
- You were at least 30 years old prior to quitting smoking and not older than 65.
- You smoked ten tobacco cigarettes per day for at least five years
- You must have quit smoking tobacco cigarettes at least two years ago, and now routinely use E-Cigarettes.
- You are willing to donate blood, urine, mouth swab and mouth rinse all collected at a single visit.
- Eligible volunteers will receive $50 for participation.
If deemed eligible, you will be paid for your donation. Fill out the form or contact us at (833) GO-4-CURE to learn more.