New mobile donation units allow you to donate from the comfort of your home!
Our mobile donation units can travel anywhere in the United States.
Biological Specialty Co. (BSC) is working with the medical community to develop a cure for the novel COVID-19 virus. Your donated blood can help to accelerate the search for a drug or vaccine. Earn up to $200 for your donation.
- Currently ill or recovered donors are eligible to donate.
- You must be able to provide a copy of a positive PCR test (saliva/swab collection).
- You must have a photo ID.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must disclose if you have ever been diagnosed with Hepatitis B, C and/or HIV.
- Be pre-screened to determine eligibility.
What's Involved in Donating Blood?
The donation takes approximately an hour but may take longer. There will be one visit scheduled per donor with a possibility of a follow up visit. The technician visiting the donor's home will be dressed in full personal protective gear.
Learn more about the process of mobile donation and answers to frequently asked questions.
Fill out the form or contact us at (833) GO-4-CURE to learn more