NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
The following promotion is intended for participants in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal resident of the United States.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (except residents of Puerto Rico), who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is greater at the time of entry. Void in where prohibited by law. This promotion is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Employees of Biological Specialty Company LLC (“Sponsor”), and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and members of the immediate family or household of each, are not eligible to participate. Immediate family member is defined as a parent, sibling or any person residing in same household as employee.
2. ENTRY: Sweepstakes will have a period as follows September 1, 2022 to October 31, 2022
(a) Drawing will be held after October 31, 2022. All entries will be entered into a randomizing program where the winner will be chosen.
(b) No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, postage due mail, or mutilated entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
You will be automatically entered to win when making a donation in the month of September or October 2022 (no donation necessary). Alternatively, you can also enter as follows: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, reference "On Us-Coffee" Sweepstakes and that you'd like to participate.
3. PRIZES/ODDS: Grand Prize: Starbucks or Dunkin e-Gift Card, valued at $20.00. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. ALL EXPENSES, TAXES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF PRIZES NOT SET FORTH IN THESE RULES ARE THE OBLIGATION OF THE WINNERS. Prizes are not transferable, except at discretion of Sponsor. This prize is non-transferable and no substitution is permitted, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, if prize, or portion of prize, becomes unavailable.
4. DRAWING: The drawing will take place on or about November 1, 2022. The potential winners will be selected from all eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified by email, telephone, overnight carrier or regular mail within approximately ten (10) days of the drawing. If Sponsor is unable to contact the potential winners after reasonable effort, or if the potential winners fail to respond within three days of first attempted notification, prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
6. INTERNET: If, for any reason, the Internet portion of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, whether due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, random drawings to award the prizes will be conducted from entries received up until the time of termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
7. THIRD PARTY DISCLAIMER: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Starbucks or Dunkin and you hereby agree to release the supermarket chain from any claims associated with this promotion. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to any third party entity.
7. WINNER LIST: For the name and state of residence of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by September 30, 2022 to "On Us-Coffee Sweepstakes,” Winner Request Biological Specialty Company, 2165 N Line Street, Colmar PA 18915.
8. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this promotion is Biological Specialty Company, 2165 N. Line Street, Colmar PA 18915.
Contact us at (833) GO-4-CURE to learn more.